Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Scrapping Me.


Talking abot yourself, for many people is the hardest thing to do. So when I saw a blog post for a postion that would be great for me. fill my time AND put a little money in my pocket, I found the hardest part to be creating a scrapbook page about MYSELF.

Of course, the first place I went was online to search for ideas. see what others had done and panicked! No examples. But this email stuck in my head...a response I had gotten from someone...

this is what I ended up with!


The jouraling reads...I once had a life coach ask me if I had a personal need to give and maybe to please. You never realize how complex you are until someone states it in simple terms! I DO! I answered with surprise that someone who has never met me, much less TALK to me could describe me so easily. I love to help. Whether it's customers, family or friends, my mission in life is to make YOURS easier. That sometimes means that my own wants get put on the back burner, but it never means that helping has not made me happy. And in the end, that's all that counts right?

No comments:

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner