Monday, April 13, 2009

Three things you didn't know about me...

Here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Copy, paste in your notes, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then tag a few good friends! Don't forget to tag the person that tagged you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.

A. Three Names I go by
1. Liana
2. Auntie
3. ana

B. Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Housekeeping
2. Partylite Consultant
3. Technical Support

C. Three Places I have lived
1. Fairfield, CA
2. Virginia Beach, VA
3. Texas

D. Three TV Shows that I watch
1. John and Kate plus 8
2. Dinner Impossible
3. Big Daddy's House

E. Three non-US places I have been
1. Belgium
2. Germany
3. France

F. Three favorite foods
1. Spaghetti
2. Sushi
3. Ice Cream

G. Three friends I think will repost
1. Carolyn
2. Veronica
3.

H. Three things I am looking forward to
1. Paying my last Citi-bill
2. Partylite Meetings
3. Atlanta this summer

No comments:

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner