Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dirty Snot...


So I was doing my morning blog-surfing today. It's so nice to be able to start my day by peeking into other peoples worlds. *sigh* I guess it also helps because I see such happy cheerful posts that either make me smile or laugh... This morning I came across a blog I'd never happened across before. Two Lime Leaves. In her blog she did a little meme for 7 things.

5. I have never eaten, nor will I EVER eat an oyster. Why would anyone want to eat something that looks like infected dirty snot?

Ever read something that gave you an automatic visual? This one did. I was very rofl with it. Mainly because Oysters are one of my FAVORITE foods.....as long as I don't havre to be the one cooking it. lol.

1 comment:

susan said...

oh my god! someone who understands why I would never eat an oyster. i worked at a fish house once and would gag when weighing out shelled oysters...pretty much grossed out the customers as much as it was grossing me out... afte a few complaints, i never had to do that part of the job again...

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner