Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's not worth running from anymore

I get bored at work and tend to read all my blogs there and then catch up on the rest when I get home, but I found this meme on one before I left and thought it was PERFECT for filling in dead time at my desk...


1. What time did you get up this morning? The alarm on my cell phone is set for 515am PST, but I went right back to bed until 540ish.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls. Diamonds send me into a panic because I want to dress up...

3. Last movie you saw at a cinema?Tropic Thunder with DH and his BFF.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now is Heroes. I love the twists and turns they've put in the story. Oh! and Supernatural.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? err breakfast? I've forced myself to remember to always have mini croissants on hand. I tried doing the yogurt thing but kept forgetting to take it with me and if I remembered, I'd forget to eat it!

6. What is your middle name? Are you ready? Tounge loose? Waimakaokalani It's hawaiian for Water from the eyes of heaven. prononuced Why-mahkuh-oak-uh-lani

7. What food do you dislike? not much. that I can think of. But I'm sure if you put it in front of me, I'll tell you straight out!

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? a hawaiian artist named Raiatea Helm and her newest CD. Very Bluesy.

9. What kind of car do you drive? just got my brand spanking new first driver's license. I'm looking to own a CR-V though.

10. Favorite sandwich? BLT with shredded lettuce. Or a toasted Chicken Salad Sandwich

11. What characteristic do you despise? People who flaunt their money/possessions/fabulously-expensive-new-boots etc. Amy I'd agree with you, but there's so much of it where I live, I just started letting it go. What I despise the most are two faced people.

12. Favorite item of clothing? DH's sweatpants and a hoodie. He doesn't realize that I snagged them from the wash again.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? a cruise. warm places with lots of history, but not necesarrily the carribean or mexico. Just places steeped in history.

14. Are you an organized person? I try but don't always succeed. There is definitely a method to my madness though.

15. Where would you retire to? I like where I'm at.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? hmmmm don't know that I have any...

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? twiddle my thumbs some more as I wait for the phone to ring here at work. Browse some more crafty message boards and get my customer list ready to call tonight for my Partylite Open House.

18. Farthest place you are sending this? The internet has far reaching tendrils. ;) I have a friend in Iraq right now just itching for something to do though....

19. Person you expect to send it back first? aime definitely...

20. When is your birthday? Sept 16th

21 . Morning person or a night person? Both.

22. What is your shoe size? 8

23. Pets? I used to have fishies, but DH killed them when we moved into my new place a year ago. now we only have bungie the blue betta. Aptly named bc he jumped out of his tank one day and it was a full half hour before I noticed and found him.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I have customers! I'm a partylite consultant selling high quality candles (no joke) and I recently took a hiatus. I wasn't sure I was able to get back into the swing of things once I got back in but there you go!

plus? I bought an Expedit bookcase/desk and *heart* it very much!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? an astronaut, a gymnast, a teacher and rich.


26. How are you today? tired and bored. I suspect I'm tired BECAUSE I'm bored.

27. What is your favorite flower? Stargazer Lily's

28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Every single Thursday. I am always grateful for Thursdays. I like thursdays too, but I look forward to Wednesdays now bc it's my new scrapbooking get together with a new friend.

29. What are you listening to right now? Boys to men - "It's so hard"

30. What was the last thing you ate? yogurt I forgot to eat this Am when I got to work...not the best thing to eat with Mtn Dew.

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange. it's so bright and shiny!

33. How is the weather right now? cold, but sunny

34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? customer.

35. Favorite soft drink? Fresca.

36. Favorite restaurant? It really depends on my mood. usually Sushiland though

37. Hair color? black-brown like my desk.

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? barbie!

39. Summer or Winter? Summer hands down.

41. Chocolate or Vanilla? both.

42. Coffee or tea? tea.

43. Do you want your friends to email you back? Absolutely, even though I sometimes flake on emailing them back.

44. When was the last time you cried? lst night. parts of a book I read were real tear jerkers.

45. What is under your bed? dust, 3 pairs of house slippers, 4 pairs of shoes (at end of bed), a surge protector, foot massager and probably 9 pairs of DH's socks.

46. What did you do last night? finished a good book, cooked dinner, surfed the web, moderated a message board, made a card box for cards I have yet to make, moved some junk around in office, browsed some mag's and slept.

47. What are you afraid of? lots. What my credit report says about me, marital things, money issues....suxors to be a grown up sometimes!

48. Salty or sweet? depends on mood.

49. How many keys on your key ring? I had to look at the key ring. Three...

50. How many years at your current job? Technically just over two years, however I only became an employee at end of Jan. I was a contractor until then.

51. Favorite day of the week? Running out of questions? Wed and Thursday.

52. Do you make friends easily? No. I wish I did, though.

53. How many people will you send this to? Whomever reads my blog.

54. How many people will reply? Not sure.

55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? I love finding out things about ppl. even stangers.

No comments:

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner