Monday, December 29, 2008

Total Amazement...



This is the first year Jack tried to do gifts on his own. I have to wonder if he hadn't done them before because our spending budget was so much smaller or because he didn't care to shop. At one point, though, he gave up and decided to give certain friends a gift certificate for a favorite store of theirs. What better to give a geek than a gift card to geekdom (aka as Fry's electronics). But on the night that they were going to get together he wasn't happy with his handwriting (or the fact that he mis-spelled half the message), so he tore up the gift card holders and asked me to make something. So I sat down at my desk and CASE'd this make & take from the SU rep at CKC-Seattle last month. I used different colors and styles, but this is the basic template. Quick and fast and enjoyable! Sadly, my camera died a happy death and the camera I took THIS photo with was returned to the owner, so I have no photos of the creations, but my new camera is due in on New year's eve so keep your EYES PEELED for some new camera shots!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

what a cute card! i giggled when i read your post because it sounded like something my husband would do! i'm sad for the death of your camera! very sad.

Jingle said...

This is fantastic! So adorable!

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner