Sunday, February 8, 2009

12:365

Meet Dale. He's one of my co-workers and a great outlet for venting and questions. Many times I feel extremely naive with the questions I ask him, but he doesn't usually mind. He'll quip a quick joke and ALWAYS has something to say. Recently, we both started to make diet changes and are adding exercise to our "diets" in order to lose weight and feel better about ourselves. It's working so far, we've lost some weight and made positive changes in our daily habits, but it's a slow process. I'm glad to have a good friend at work like him. Like him, I enjoy a small snack and a good book during break time. I think it's an important thing to take your breaks at work. It gives you time to yourself in order to recenter and also gets you away from the stressors at work.

Dale and I both work in a very phone-centric department. People call ALL DAY LONG. It can drive you crazy to see ear your phone ring after ring after ring. Sometimes I come home and don't want to TOUCH my phone much less pick it up and talk on it. That idea doesn't help my Partylite business much, but I'm working on it. Do you have a friend like Dale at work?

No comments:

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner