Sunday, February 8, 2009

15:365

Before you start thinking this is an odd picture, let me explain. I carpool to work. The night prior to the 15th, Jack had a problem sleeping due to tooth pain. He didn't immediately communicate that it was tooth issues though until THAT night. He had gone home early on that Thursday and went to the dentist finally. But he fought the idea because he didn't want to leave me rideless. Thankfully one of the things my work provides is a Guaranteed Ride Home program for registered carpool members. I choose to take advantage of it because I ALSO had pool that evening. I didn't want to spend all evening on public transit either though. It was my first cab ride and it's NOT as big of a deal as I thought it would be. Just a guy driving me home and I sat in the back getting some reading done for work.

No comments:

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner