Sunday, February 8, 2009

13:365

Meet the Weightloss Wonders! Wonder how the weight is gone, wonder how I'm going to accomplish my goals..wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder....Who wrote the book of LOVE! lol.... ok so back on track. This is our weight loss challenge team at work. We've got goals we want to accomplish and we home that this challenge will help keep us on track, we hope that we can encourage each other to reach our goals. It doesn't always work for everyone, and I'm sure WE ALL have a similar type challenge at your workplace. The problem for many people is in the follow through. Whether the "lack" of motivation comes from disappointment, or from lack of encouragement differs for many people. Given that it's my "only" goal this year, I hope I can make it. I've lost about 3 pounds so far, and hope to lose about 9 pounds by the end of march beginning of April, but we'll have to see.

No comments:

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner