Thursday, January 29, 2009

11:365 Souper Sunday!


I think I fell in love with Safeway when they introduced the soup center a few years ago. Hot soup AND in serving sizes? I usually get a Medium, but with my new fitness and health kick, I decided all I really needed was a Small. Originally, DH and I were supposed to go ACROSS town to visit friends. But he was in a foul mood, tired and complaining of a toothache. He never complains about tooth issues. And frankly, until this came up? I thought that the times he did were more to evoke emotion during arguments. I didn't realize that he was conveying feelings over actual pain. Turns out one of his wisdom teeth was curling into itself. Not quite impacted, but treated the same way. He got pain pills (which reminded him what it was like to be free from his various bodily aches and pains), the tooth pulled and I'm happy to say that how to pay for it wasn't a moment of stress for us.

oh yeah, and the soup was italian wedding soup and other than being salty from sitting all day, it was DELISH!

No comments:

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner