Wednesday, January 14, 2009

5:365



I snapped this when I went out for my daily walk last Monday. I regret to say that I don't always get them in while at work, but I try. This year, one of the few resolutions I've made is to get moving fitness wise. I've become rather sedentary in my life. It's not a pretty thought (and neither is the image of my bootie!). It really came home when I was sitting on the couch one evening and had a tingling, almost numbing sensation in my arm. I have a history of heart problems in my family and the thought that at 32 I might have a heart attack or stroke? *shudder*. Thus the fitness plan. It had me thinking Robert Frost. I'm sure we all know the poem about the road divided. I truly feel sticking to my fitness plan totally fits. Choosing the path of more resistance and in the end reaping the rewards of improved health and weight loss.

No comments:

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner