Tuesday, January 27, 2009

8:365


Most people don't know I'm a pool player. Let's qualify that statement. ;) I am a pool player. I'm not a shark and I do not hustle. I enjoy playing, but don't play spectacularly well. I'm also not that dumb blonde you hear about it Gretchen Wilson's song....*I* can shoot combos just fine thankyouverymuch! I think this will stay one of my favorite shots EVAR! I play on a pool league competitively. For shot 8:365, I knew I wanted one of pool. We were in session playoffs and it's an important milestone IMO. While one of my team members was playing, I was learning my new camera. I zoomed in and caught this shot of the Opponent trying to decide how he was going to shoot his shot. We were playing APA 9-ball, so the leave wasn't the greatest. I'm also working to learn photoshop, so this will be the first watermarked image you'll see. I'm not sure I like it so much, but it's a start.

No comments:

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner