Thursday, January 8, 2009

3:365

Sister, Sister.... I got my own mind, I do my own style in my own time, And now that everybody sees, How different we have come to be. I grew up watching Tia and Tamera Mowry on tv and this ditty was the FIRST thing that came into my head when I downloaded this image.
There's nothing like sisters and it's crazy fun watching these two grow up together. Two COMPLETELY different personalities. I *Love* them! Meet Lani & Kalehua Ohelo. Not quite cousins of mine, but they've been part of my life for most of Lani's life. I think she was 3 when we met their family? Hanai is the word hawaiians use to talk about those people in your life that you "adopt" into your family. They meld so seamlessly that you even FORGET that they're not!

Lani is the quiet rebel of the family. The oldest of 5, she recently turned 18 and is about to set the world on fire! She's opinionated and full of energy and wants more out of this world. I can't wait to see what she does with her life.

Kalehua is the 2nd oldest child. She's about 14 now and it's crazy to even think that! Wow...I suddenly feel really really old. We share our birthdays together and she's been the steady one of the pair. Still got the spunk of her older sister mixed with a little bit of caution. I wonder if puberty and those ever so famous teen years will have her throwing caution to the wind like her older sister. Either way, no matter how many arguements they have, they still have one another.

No comments:

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner