Saturday, January 3, 2009

This is how WE roll...

So my new camera came in today and this past summer I promised my aunt, who is still using film cameras, that I'd gift my old camera to her when I finally did the deed. I did truly plan on purchasing said camera this past summer, but kept feeling that bills were more important. It's STILL really hard for me to plop $300 down on something so small.... but I did it and the little playing I have done with it has been AWESOME! I can shoot up to 100 frames in burst mode, compare pictures side by side on the view finder, it has sooo many other features I can't wait to learn!

This however is my aunt. When I called, she asked if I wanted to meetup for Sushi. When I first moved to the Renton area, we did this often. AT LEAST once a month. but somehow that's fallen on the way side the past year and I don't know why. We got caught up and both agreed we need to get back on that train and get back here more often....

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

oh... i'm so jealous! how much fun! i can't wait to see some pictures! have fun!

 

What now? © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner